Friday, March 23, 2007

Almost there on Police and Bach paintings. . .

Okay, remember, this is an acrylic, so it dries AS YOU PAINT! I'm enjoying painting it, but the close up appearance is so much looser and 'scruffier' than an oil. Ah well. Not far off finishing it now. Just got to take out all the light from the white areas apart from the window.
. . . and here's the police oil painting, which is somewhat different. AND the racecourse is stridently apparent in bottom right corner - just as well it is going to someone who loves racehorses and hopefully can forgive the donkey-like appearance of these ones.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I've just looked over them all, but it's far to late for me to comment with any sense of style.
So I'll just boringly say "i love them all" and you will have to believe me and put in the exclaimation marks yourself.

XO

jayjay said...

Aw, thanks Sarah! That's enough. Glad you like 'em