Thursday, May 03, 2007

Final 'Window on the World' painting

Voting time. . .
I think this one is finished! VERY textural acrylic, and lots of fun to do. I'm in a quandary though. I have so many styles that I am sometimes not sure what direction to go down. Would LOVE some feedback, so if you have time. . .
THIS style I call 1) quirky, so if you like them most please say, then there's
2) my detailed landscape in oil style: or 3) my whimsical landscape acrylic style:or 4) my slightly quirky acrylic based on real people style: WHERE do I head? Would like to do enough to one day have some kind of show. Looking forward to your responses! THANKS

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

are all good, i really like your fern painting, and i haven't seen much of your "quirky" style but i'd like to see more.

hope you're doing well jennleopard seal pupette

Deborah Fantasia said...

My favorite is the detailed landscape in oil !!

Deborah

Anonymous said...

Bar... I'm going to have to give it some more thought... I love them all! I'll confer with Gord :)
Love Cath XX

Jada's Gigi said...

I like the #1 quirky one the best I think...and the last one as my second choice...

Sarah said...

"slightly quirky based on real people" style. that's my vote. It's says "Jenny Jeffries" like nothing else to me.